54. Representing the Coalition and being HIC spokesperson on a global level.
55. Lead and orientate HIC declarations such as making calls for solidarity or denouncing housing rights violations.
56. Chair the General Assembly and the Board Meetings.
57. Supervise the execution of the Board decisions and be in permanent contact with the General Secretariat.
58. Attend HIC Reference Centres meetings and support fundraising processes.
59. Attend events and campaigns of allies.
60. Being proactive when tackling specific problems of the coalition.
61. Provide the Coalition regularly with reports of his/her activities.